- Look out and see what needs to be changed.
- See the blind spots of your organization.
- When your emotionally invested in a project your vision is fuzzy.
- You can’t read the label when you’re in the bottle.
- You can’t change what you don’t see
- You can’t squeeze a grapefruit idea into a pea-sized brain.
- If you want to do big things, you first have to be a big person.
- If you can become a great person, you’ll do great things.
- Concentrate on being a big person.
- Act out the strategy.
- Action is what separates winders from losers.
- If you want to have a great organization, you need to be a great leader.
- You teach what you know but you produce who you are.
What are you going to do today to improve yourself?
- You get from yourself, what you demand from yourself.
- Continue to demand more from you.
- You always give up mentally before you give up physically.
- Live in an excuse-free zone.
- Success is not based on need but on seed.
- Sow the seeds of determination and stick-to-it-ness.
E + R = O
- Events + Response = Outcome.
- Your events do not equal your outcome.
- Your response equals your outcomes.
- The only thing you can control is your response.
- Become bigger so you become better.
- Your outcomes are based on your response.
2 questions that help you take control:
What can I do to make it a little bit better?
How can I improve this situation today?
- Your decisions control your destiny
- You have made your life.
- You can make different decisions and change your life.
- Your response to the events determine your outcomes.
- Your execution determines your outcomes.