Make Your Business The Best It Can BeThe Leadership Roundtable
Joining a Leadership Roundtable™ is one of the best ways a business owner can get the help they need to make their business the best it can be.
Would you like to..
– Get feedback and learn from leaders working through the same issues you are
– Discuss key business issues
– Gain a sounding board for your business and life
– Sustain focus on execution and accountability
– Develop relationships with others that have your back
– Improve your leadership and management skills
– Gain perspective and grow as an individual
– Improve performance through planning and goal setting
– Have candid conversations about challenges
Joining a Leadership Roundtable™ is one of the best ways a business owner can get the help they need to make their business the best it can be. Getting around a table and getting honest with a small group of peers who walk through similar challenges every day is invaluable. We make sure standards for members are set so everyone is on the same page, and the open dialogue produces new ideas and solutions.
What is the Leadership Roundtable?
The Leadership Roundtable™ is a professionally facilitated advisory group that digs deep into the challenges and important issues business leaders face. We meet face-to-face once a quarter to solve problems, evaluate opportunities and work on an assortment of strategic and operational issues. These meetings are confidential forums for leaders that produce clarity, action plans and the accountability needed to take your business to the next level.
Where is the Leadership Roundtable?
Downtown Greenville, SC
WhAT IS THE PROCESS?
The Quarterly Roundtable
We make a one-year commitment to meet every 90 days for professional and personal development. You’ll receive feedback, support, and accountability in order to make the best decisions on the key issues you’re facing. We also meet for dinner the evening before the Roundtable to get to know each other better and dive into meaningful conversation.
Monthly Focused Calls
A one-on-one focused call designed to increase clarity so that you continue to focus on
Feel like you hit a roadblock and don’t know what to do next? Contact me about any question regarding personal or professional development. You’ll also be a part of a wonderful community of business leaders and entrepreneurs that can provide you with support and feedback.
Sample Format of the Quarterly Roundtable
8:30 AM – Laser focused check-in
What’s on the horizon that has you excited?
What’s not working well right now?
9:30 AM – Business Development
We take one aspect of business from operations, sales & marketing, productivity, team development, etc. and we drill down into practice strategies and best practices.
10:30 AM – Personal Hot Seats
30 minute hot seats, formatted as follows:
1. You state the biggest problem your currently facing. (3 minutes)
2. Everyone asks clarifying questions. (8 minutes)
3. You restate the problem as a question. (2 minutes)
4. Everyone shares advice. (12 minutes)
5. Lightning Rod – Everyone shares one suggested action item for the person. (3 minutes)
6. You make specific commitments. (2 minutes)
12 PM – Lunch
1 PM – Personal Hot Seats (Continued)
3 PM – Commitments and Accountability