Ignoring The Drama Will Not Make It Go Away
If you feel squeezed from all sides… if you are experiencing constant staff drama …if that drama is causing crushing pressure from your boss … if you feel hopelessly behind in fulfilling all the demands … if you’ve tried all the management techniques you know, but your team is still underperforming
Then, this message is for you.
There’s an innovative, proven process to create a DRAMA FREE TEAM… that allows you to eliminate stress while you bask in the glow of greater satisfaction for those people you serve. From where you are today, it may seem like a fairy tale….but let me put your troubled mind at ease. A high trust, high performance, drama free team is closer to reality than you ever believed.
And you need to realize, there is a cost to not dealing with this…
If You Don't Do Something to Eliminate the DRAMA, it will just fester and get worse over time
What most people do when they’re trying to repair the damage caused by a toxic work environment is:
- Try every bright shiny object that masquerades itself as the ultimate solution to team dysfunction
- Enroll in expensive courses that never get implemented
- Attend time consuming seminars that leave you with a new set of unfulfilled promises
- Read books that give you tons of ideas that lead to more confusion and overwhelm
- Create more rules that aren’t going to be followed anyway
- Spend valuable time policing the bad behavior
But for most people, none of these work
What happens if you just do nothing? If you just keep doing what you’ve been doing?
- Lack of trust grows
- Bullies control your staff
- Quality team members resign
- Vacant positions multiply
- Census decreases
- Executive leaders lose trust
- Micromanagement escalates
- Hours at work increase
- Stress level skyrockets
Until one day you just can’t take it anymore ….
You march into your manager’s office, unload all the crap, and resign from a job that you used to love.
How I Discovered the Secret of Creating a Drama Free Team
Here’s the story: Throughout my career coaching numerous healthcare teams, several patterns of failure have emerged. For example: Managers trying everything out there, reading all the books, attending all the seminars, trying every new leadership technique…but they still lose control of the workplace as the drama mushrooms out of control.
In an attempt to solve this dilemma, I began developing a framework of key concepts that began to produce amazing results. As the steps of the Drama Free Process were practiced over and over again, the managers, administrators, and staff members responded with gratitude for the completely transformed work environment we had created.
Here are some of the secrets I uncovered:
- How to increase personal responsibility with each team member.
- The misunderstood role of clarity in improved team performance and accelerated growth.
- New coaching skills that eliminate the gossip and compel your team to stop throwing one another under the bus.
- How to build trust with your team so they begin working together peacefully and exceed their goals.
- How to give constructive feedback in a way that eliminates your fear of confrontation (this one point was crucial).
As I began sharing these coaching tips, feedback techniques, and communication skills with the senior living management teams I was training, they enthusiastically reported the elimination of the persistent legacy of drama on their teams.
The “Drama Free Process” Worked for These People, And It Will Work for You
I have dozens of conversations every year with mostly very smart people who teach me extraordinary things. One of my favorites is Dennis McIntee, author of the book “The 8 Qualities of Drama Free Teams”. He has taught me more about leading teams and growing my business than just about anyone else I know.
In today’s health care industry there is little margin for error. We need our leaders to operate like business owners understanding that service to Residents and Employees is a priority to have success in our industry. Hiring an efficient executive coach that relates well to the needs of this delicate balance was crucial for our facilities to experience true success and Dennis McIntee was the man for this job.
I have gone back over my notes from our training multiples times! The one thing that really stuck out to me is the difference between having knowledge of something and action. I have continued to focus on being people oriented daily and the difference has been amazing to me. I got so much out of the training and I am continuing to work on applying the basic principles to my professional and personal life.
While it is true that all business runs on relationships, it is even truer when dealing in the healthcare industry. Whether it is leveraging relationships to motivate clients to healthier behaviors, processing claims, maintaining facilities, or coaching an excellent team to provide services, all phases benefit from better interpersonal skills.
What Could You Accomplish If You Weren’t Putting Out Fires All Day?
Until the development of this video course, the only way to learn the Drama Free Coaching Process was to book Dennis McIntee as your onsite trainer and coach.
Now, for the first time, you are able to benefit from this extraordinary process, have the flexibility to train your staff at your convenience, and use the materials in as many training sessions as you like, for as long as you like.
When you order How to Create a Drama Free Team, you’ll have immediate access to the proven process that turns your drama team into a dream team.
As you implement this proven process, your team will transform, your stress level will drop, productivity will reach an all-time high, and you will look forward to Mondays.
I imagine you have tried other leadership courses that did not work. The primary challenges that people run into are:
- They deliver a one-size-fits-all solution that doesn’t work for your specific circumstance.
- They only work if you are the CEO and you have complete responsibility for driving corporate culture.
- They provide no accountability.
- They create top down structures full of victims who are not engaged and refuse to take ownership.
- They teach nothing about uncovering the roots of problems.
And most importantly, most leadership courses don’t deal with the emotions of leadership, which is the real stumbling block for putting principles into action.
How to Create a Drama Free Team will teach you:
- The truth behind giving effective feedback –and chances are, it’s not what you think it is.
- The wrong way to give coaching feedback, and how to fix it. ( If you get this wrong, your team will always have drama and you’ll never reach your performance goals.)
- 4 Secret Trust Building Tips that remove skepticism and create buy-in from your team
- The single most valuable skill to getting to the root issue and removing the elephant in the room
- How to develop the two skills for giving effective feedback and eliminate the fear of the feedback process.
- How to master the two components of effective meetings that allow you to stop wasting your valuable time.
- The most important technique for emotionally detaching from issues and increasing the speed of change.
- How to develop the two coaching skills that remove emotional drama and eliminate motivation killers.
As you watch the 5 modules with over 20 video lessons and complete the exercises in the Action Planner, you will create your own unique step by step guide to transform your team.
With the How to Create a Drama Free Team course you will learn:
Module 1: The high trust, high performance culture
- Discover the 3 part framework for creating culture.
- Learn why just because you have a handbook or policy you’re still not seeing results.
- Uncover the 4 hidden barriers to developing a drama-free culture.
Module 2: The secret to changing behavior
- Learn the 3 questions for uncovering blindspots so you get to the spider of the issue instead of messing with the web of details
- Discover the 2 coaching methods that eliminates the fear of giving feedback.
- Uncover Drama Free Feedback Formula™ so you stop wasting time in meaningless discussions.
Module 3: The 4 drivers of motivation
- Learn the 4 hidden concerns of people and how to coach them through it.
- Discover 8 coaching methods that gets to the heart of issues quicker.
- Uncover the secret of motivation so people want to do what they should do.
Module 4: Creating a coaching framework
- Learn the GPS Coaching Framework™ which makes coaching conversations easy.
- Discover the 1 rule that opens anyone up to coaching.
- Uncover the secret to why performance reviews never truly work.
Module 5: The coaches’ toolkit
- Learn the one coaching question that actually produces most of your team’s drama and why you should never use it.
- Discover The Drama Free Question Framework™ in order to ask more powerful questions.
- Uncover the magic question that causes people to take ownership instead of always passing the buck.
It all comes as part of How to Create a Drama Free Team Coaching Program
What’s my investment?
Money Back Guarantee
How much is drama costing you? How much does your employee turnover cost?
This limited time, introductory price of $397, provides all the resources you need to transform your team.
You are 100% safe to test drive this program for 30 days and experience the dramatic results. If for some reason you’re not thrilled with your new high performance team and your lower stress level, then just let me know and you get all of your money back.
I’m look forward to hearing the results you have as you implement this process with your team.
It’s Decision Time
You have a choice to make: Do what you’ve been doing (or worse, do nothing at all). You know where that will lead…
- Drama filled days filled with team members who make excuse after excuse
- Daily tugs of war between staff members
- Zero employee initiative resulting in an persistently underperforming team
- High stress and frustration for managers, and frontline staff
- Dreading Mondays (and every other work day)