Who Do You Spend Time With?
I spent last week in Boston with a bunch of international change agents from Living Word Missions! We’ve been a part of this family for the last 17 years and every time I get around them I am challenged to give and do more! Your growth and development is always accelerated when you get around people that spur you on. This is so important to me, that I actually schedule my life around times when I can get with other achievers.
Your life is directed by the questions that you ask yourself. When I was there this week I spent time to reflect on my life, and ask myself some new questions. Here are some things that I am asking myself this week:
1. What am I intentionally doing daily to get better?
2. Am in invested my life in things that have forever in them?
3. What can I do to be more of a blessing to people?
4. What can I practically do to increase trust with people?
5. What do I have (talents, abilities, gifts) that I can use to be a blessing?
Your life’s focus is determined by the questions you ask yourself. Just simply by bringing these questions to the fore-front of my mind, I’ve been more concentrated on helping more people!
What questions do you need to ask yourself?