- Knowing is the enemy of learning.
- If you’re not aware of a problem, you’ll never reach for an answer.
- When you’re aware of the needs in your life, then you’ll know what answers to look for.
- What do you need to know more about?
- Your answers are either in a book or a person.
- Anything you want, is something someone has already done.
- Find the person that’s where you want to be and find out how they got there.
- You must have a plan for learning.
- Many people believe in success but few plan for it.
- The power of your life is in the plan of your life.
- When you take charge of your learning you take charge of your life.
- Learners are always asking questions.
- He who asks the questions controls the conversation.
- People won’t give you advice unless you ask for it.